Friday, January 31, 2014

Zoe Adames
I think it's interesting that you chose the same exact pose from two angles! I agree that your eyes really stand out in the first "bird's eye" shot! Other than your smile, wonder what about your body pose/the framing/the photo in the second shot makes you feel like you are less happy in the second picture.

Perspective changes the way I view myself. From different ways the camera faces me, I look like a different person. From the bird's eye view you can clearly see my colored eyes which is hard to see from different angles. Also, I had the same pose in both pictures and you can see the pose better from the Bird's view. The Woman's View makes me look unhappier than I really was taking this picture. My smile looks pretty fake and I look unhappy, I was caught off guard. I still liked this picture so chose it anyways. I think the way my head is tilted, my serious face and my body posture give me this unhappy look. In the Bird's Eye picture I am sitting up straight while in the Woman's View my body looks sort of slumped and more of a tired look.




2 comments:

  1. I think it's interesting that you chose the same exact pose from two angles! I agree that your eyes really stand out in the first "bird's eye" shot! Other than your smile, wonder what about your body pose/the framing/the photo in the second shot makes you feel like you are less happy in the second picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe,

    We have missed you in class! Check out the syllabus and email about missed assignments (2). See others' blogs for examples.

    ReplyDelete